Health Care Cleaning
We are New York’s medical cleaning sterilization and disinfection experts.
We have trained medical facility cleaning staff and cleaning equipment. We pay special attention to mops, cleaning cloths and buckets. These items are to be cleaned after each use every day.
Most medical facilities are cleaned using microfiber cleaning cloths and flat mops, as there is less chance of cross contamination.
It may also be a requirement of New York or Federal Regulations to use a true HEPA filtered vacuum.
A HEPA vacuum cleaner is necessary to protect the indoor air quality and to prevent microorganisms from becoming airborne.
We offer the following cleaning services and more
When Campos Cleanings staff are cleaning a medical facility, they must assume that every surface of the physician’s office, dentist office or medical office they clean poses a potential risk to themselves, the nurses, doctors, medical staff, patients and visitors to the facility.
Campos Cleaning’s staff will follow the regulations established by the state of New York’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) for mitigating exposure to blood borne pathogens. Campos Cleaning Services will wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE), which includes latex or rubber gloves and possibly eye protection. Wearing PPE assures that cleaning staff will not touch contaminated surfaces and also protects them from splashes and spills of contaminated items like lab samples
- Have your HVAC system serviced. Though this may not seem like a cleaning tip, an HVAC system that is malfunctioning can create problems that will require cleaning.
If your building isn’t getting enough heat, your pipes could freeze and burst, leaving your business with stained furniture, wet carpeting and, eventually, mold and mildew problems.
- Clean your roof and gutters. Again, this may not seem like an office cleaning tip; but water damage, mold and mildew can result when gutters don’t drain properly because debris from the roof clogs them. Water settling on your business’s roof can lead to leaks that will make your place of business a hazardous and unhealthy work environment.
- Clean and maintain the outside area and entrance of your business. Falling leaves, small tree branches and other debris can not only find their way inside your business when the wind picks up, they can also create a walking hazard for your employees and customers. In addition to cleaning up the yard around your building, you should also take the time to install an absorbent floor mat near the front entrance and warning signs, if necessary, to warn people who enter your facility of potentially slick floors.
- Do a late-summer cleanup inside your facility. Whether your business consists of an office with computers and workstations or a warehouse or workshop, take some time at the end of the summer to do a clean sweep inside your office, building or buildings. Not only will a clean facility be more attractive to your customers and increase esprit de corps among your staff, it will also create a clean, healthful environment for all who enter. If you don’t have the time, consider calling a commercial cleaning company like Campos Cleaning for help.
4. Install mats: Install 15 feet of matting inside each entrance to capture ice melt, salt and sand before it is tracked throughout the facility.
5. Repair any floor defects: Soils and ice melt can become trapped in chips, cracks, crevices, etc.
Happy Labor Day
Campos Cleaning would like to wish a happy labor day to all of our clients. Even though summer is coming to an end, we look forward to working with you all in the fall! Stay in touch with us by calling 516-771-8125
The research also revealed that the handles of shared fridge-freezers were bacteria-rife, with a third carrying high levels of coliforms, whilst 30 per cent of shared microwaves were also shown to be contaminated around the handles and buttons.
Tea drinkers are not any more hygienic – more than 40 per cent of kettle handles were revealed to be contaminated with higher levels of bacteria than are found on toilet doors.
Overall, the swab results, carried out by Initial Washroom Hygiene, showed that 75 per cent of kitchen work surfaces are home to more bacteria than an average feminine sanitary bin.
Dr Peter Barratt, Technical Manager at Initial Hygiene, said: ‘Shared office kitchens can be very busy areas with a heavy footfall, making this space a potential hazard for cross-contamination when good hygiene practices and hand washing aren’t encouraged.
At Campos Cleaning, our business has been built on our reputation for quality in New York area. We understand janitorial services and maintenance from floor to ceiling and we know customer satisfaction is not achieved without hard work.
We provide affordable service and the best techniques, equipment, and technological tools for advance cleaning solutions, to take care of all your needs, save time, and promote a greener and healthier environment. Make sure to contact us today (516)771-8125
It is now officially spring which means it ix spring cleaning services!
What should you expect – from A professional commercial cleaning service such as Campos? Not all cleaning programs are created equal. Customers have high expectations for both cleanliness and for their relationship with their office cleaning service. Below is a short list of the top 3 things that makes us the go to cleaning service.
1. Communication – Can we talk? Communication is a vital part of the equation when it comes to getting everything you need and expect from your cleaning service. A professional cleaning service should offer multiple ways to contact them with compliments, requests, or to get information about your invoices and services.
Who does the cleaning and how can you get a hold of them quickly? What if something happens after hours? What if you require emergency cleaning? Or want to send a quick online note? A quality professional cleaner will lay out your communication plan ahead of time.
2. Value – Do you get what you’re paying for? If you’re disappointed in your current janitorial service, then it’s a good time to revisit your work schedule and contract with them. If you don’t have one in writing, then hash one out – or find a better cleaning program.
A quality cleaning service will show you the cleaning services that they complete, how much those services cost, and how often they are done. If you’re not sure, ask.
3. Consistency – Is your facility cleaned regularly to the same level of cleanliness? It’s frustrating when your cleaning service is good one week and bad the next.
A professional cleaning company will use a well-defined cleaning protocol and efficient cleaning tools. You should expect your cleaning crew to be trained and certified to implement the defined cleaning protocol at each visit.
DID YOU KNOW – Only 20% of employees believe that their work place is cleaned to a satisfactory standard. 98% of workers are affected by contagious disease due to an unclean workspace. A recent survey conducted in America identified that loss of productivity and sick leave entitlements on average cost businesses $2740 per employee per year. There is no reason to let this happen to your company. Get in touch with us today!
Campos Cleaning has been built on a reputation for superior quality. From floor to ceiling, we understand janitorial services. Commercial Cleaning is more than mopping floors or dusting blinds. We customize our work to meet and exceed your expectations. Read more about us
Campos Cleaning is one of the top Commercial Office Cleaning Companies for small and large businesses on Long Island.
If you’re an employee in an office, you may be one of the many people who would like to keep their work space clean at all times. Who doesn’t? Most people want to work with an office without any clutter, no dirt, dust, or particles trapped throughout the place. Generally, working on a neat location is hygienic. That is why the majority of people ensure that their workspace is free of clutter and everything that can cause a few disruptions while working.
A clean office has a lot of advantages to an employee. For all employees who have not noticed, you can receive a lot of benefits from a clean work area than the untidy one. If you don’t know exactly what benefits I’m talking about, here are several of them.
• Clear Office, Clear Mind – I’ve talked to a lot of office workers about this one. Although I haven’t done a written survey regarding the advantages of a clean office, the answers I acquired from them convinced me that having a clean and clear office has some great effects to the workers. Essentially, a clear and clean office will allow a worker to have clear mind. Thus enabling him or her to focus while working. It will lead to an effective work in the workplace. This is among the best advantages you could get from a clean office.
• Prevents Sickness Causing Germs – a messy office typically promotes bad bacteria to reproduce. This is why you need to maintain your work area clear and clean all of the time. Germs could cause some health concerns which will result to employees becoming sick. And when an employee gets sick, he or she won’t be able to go to work for income. So reducing the chance to earn and generate some money for her or his family.
Did you know a professional cleaned office actually increase productivity and makes it more likely for potential clients to do business with you. Contact us today at (516)771-8125
Campos Cleaning is fully OSHA Certified, but what does that mean? The OSHA Outreach Training Program provides training for workers and employers on the recognition, avoidance, abatement, and prevention of safety and health hazards in workplaces. The program also provides information regarding workers’ rights, employer responsibilities, and how to file a complaint. This is a voluntary program and does not meet training requirements for any OSHA standards.
Through this program, workers can attend 10-hour or 30-hour classes delivered by OSHA-authorized trainers. The 10-hour class is intended for entry level workers, while the 30-hour class is more appropriate for workers with some safety responsibility.
Did you know Campos Cleaning also services Movie Theaters?
Theater cleaning is a unique service. Movie theater cleaning requires a good work plan to accomplish all of the necessary tasks. Campos Cleaning puts that plan in place and works the plan to success. Our theater cleaning experience including floors, carpets, restrooms and more, keeps the movie watching experience enjoyed by all. We understand the extremely different cleaning needs in the movie theater industry. Late shows, early previews, large crowds, children shows don’t scare us. Let us partner up with you to make your customer’s visit to your theater a pleasant one.
We look forward to the opportunity to serve you for all your cleaning and janitorial service needs. Please Contact Us for more information by Call us at 516-771-8125
Medical Commercial Cleaning: The Importance of Hiring Specialists:
The cleanliness of your medical facility is the first impression patients and visitors get. Medical commercial cleaning is a special area that requires special training. It is important to hire a commercial cleaning company that has experience in this highly specialized area of cleaning. Not every commercial cleaning company is experienced in medical facility cleaning. Any facility manager should be sure their cleaning service provider understands the difference. Save time and money by hiring specialists that have the experience and training required for cleaning medical facilities.
Campos Cleaning has many years of experience in cleaning all types of healthcare facilities in the Long Island NY area . We have a constant focus on quality management, and train each staff member on the proper procedures specific to the medical industry. This drives our well trained staff to offer unsurpassed excellence while focusing on the most innovative and proven cleaning procedures and products known within the industry.
Our medical cleaning services go beyond rudimentary cleaning to disinfect all surfaces and protect staff, patients and visitors. We have strict protocols for sanitation, including using commercial grade cleaning products approved for use in hospitals, nursing homes, operating rooms, medical clinics, and labs. Special attention is given to disinfect high-touch points. We also use a colored microfiber cloth system to avoid cross contamination by assigning a task, and cleaning chemical to each color. Using quality measures with checklists that are specific to medical standards ensures consistency and the best possible results.
Recent CDC reports estimate that Healthcare Associated Infection (HAI) rates exceed 1.7 million every year and could become the 4th highest cause of death in the country. Over 30 states now require hospitals and other medical facilities to release their rates of infection. This has prompted many people to consider the cleanliness and infection rates of a particular medical facility before choosing where the go for healthcare. Contact Us Here.
What to Look for in a Commercial Cleaning Company
When it is time to consider hiring a professional cleaning company, there are several things to take into consideration. Campos Cleaning is a local company located on Long Island.
The company says there are several considerations to take into account when shopping for a reputable commercial cleaner and none should be ignored. When it comes to the appearance of a professional space, it is vital to maintain a clean environment.
Potential clients, customers and employees are easily turned off by unclean commercial spaces and it can impact the reputation of your business.
This is an often-overlooked consideration when it comes to hiring a commercial cleaning service. Green cleaning products are free of the harsh chemicals present in most industrial-grade cleaners. Cleaning agents that are not environmentally-friendly can cause allergies to flare up or promote other discomforts.
It’s also important to know the cleaning company your business chooses will be reliable and consistent. It’s frustrating for employees and supervisors to show up at work to find the cleaning crew did not take care of their obligations.
Companies looking for a commercial cleaner should also consider the reputation of the company it is planning to hire. Businesses want to know the company they choose has provided top quality cleaning for its customers on a regular basis. Campos has been in business for a long time and has a long lasting reputation